Agile practitioners circles are small groups of like-minded peers (scrum master, product owner, developer). This circle is facilitated by an agile coach.
Following are some of the key benefits of attending this meetup:
· Get instant feedback from your peers on agile best practices
· Learn how to solve problems
· Learn how to deal with change
· Identify the right tool for a task.
Join your peers & sharpen your agile skills. Hope to see you there and please invite all your friends!
- Agile Practitioner Circles Meetup - Wednesday July 11th, 2018
- First Guild Meet up - Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Agile Brown Bag - Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Agile Coaching Event @ TS - Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- A Perfect Marriage: Lean Startup & Scrum - Thursday December 14th, 2017
- The Modern, Agile, Innovative Enterprise Start-Up - Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Agile Entrepreneurship - Saturday November 11th, 2017
- Do We Really Need An Agile Coach? - Thursday November 2nd, 2017