Agile Practitioner Circles
Sharpen Your Agile Skills
Join Over 3000 Of Your Peers & Learn Together!
Apart from our monthly, public meetups, we have a closed agile circle Practitioner circle to deliver practical support for adopting agile.
Agile practitioners circles are small groups of
The circles are separate from the meetups we organize. At the meetups, everyone is invited. The discussions are usually about agile frameworks, scrum
Each circle consists of 3 – 9 people with a dedicated coach. In your circle, there will be only people from other organizations. This enables you to share the specific challenges you face in your role and hear how others have solved them.
Circles are based
- Respect: what you share in your circle, stays in that circle. We create a safe environment to discuss the things that really matter to you.
- Openness: we share what’s in our hearts and minds.
- Focus: we timebox our meetings. The coach is a great facilitator.
- We speak from experience instead of giving advice. (Gestalt)
- Self Organisation: the circle members
self organize. It’s valuable to start with a planning, work in focused time boxes and do a retrospective.
The program has recently started and is (initially) free of charge. If you are interested in joining, please fill the form below!
Our community is
Get in touch if you want to start a circle, organize a meetup, speak at a meetup, organize a conference or help the community in any other way.